- Federal and state level policymaking and strategy
- Policy research and development
- Campaign organizing
- Strategic communications and coalition management
- Event planning/coordination
- Relationship building with elected officials and business leaders
Yuvaraj SivalingamSenior Policy Director
Yuvaraj Sivalingam is an experienced public policy professional and campaign organizer. He served in the Obama Administration in a variety of key roles at the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury, working directly with Secretaries and other senior staff. Yuvaraj supports BWG’s coalition management and strategic communications efforts, particularly on clean and advanced energy as well as public lands issues. Yuvaraj also served as the policy director of the Orange County Young Democrats from 2017-2018 and has extensive relationships with southern California’s congressional delegation and their key staff members. He received his B.A. from Johns Hopkins University in Political Science and an M.Sc. from the London School of Economics and Political Science in International Relations.